We partner with several organizations nationwide that provide emotional, physical and financial support to families to ensure they can access the best care, celebrate their successes, and have opportunities to just be kids. Current partners include:
- Beads of Courage – Provides arts-in-medicine programs for children and teens coping with cancer and other serious illness to decrease stress, encourage positive coping and provide self-esteem strategies.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s Travel for Care Program – Aids families who face the need to travel for childhood cancer treatment, with transportation and lodging accommodations available to eligible families.
- SuperSibs! – A program dedicated to comforting, encouraging and empowering siblings during their family’s battle against childhood cancer.
- Ronald McDonald Houses – Provides a home environment for families with sick children, keeping families close to each other while offering the care and resources needed.
- Chemo Duck – A soft and cuddly companion that provides huggable hope while alleviating fear and anxiety for children undergoing treatment.